Job Ref Number 2 : Purchasing Manager, Shanghai United Family Hospital
This role will lead central supply team in foreign invested hospitals?United family hospital Shanghai. He/She should have fluent English and be fully experienced in supply chain/ purchasing management in the field of medical or health care industry.
As a member of a team that provides supply chain management service to a growing healthcare network, strong sense of service and excellent communication skill are essential.
- Take overall charge of hospital central supply center, lead central supply team to supply medical equipment, consumables, office supplies and other services required by hospital. Make sure all activities are in legal, ethical, and cost effective way.
- Build up efficient supply chain management system, update departmental policies and procedures regarding purchasing, inventory planning, warehousing and distributing, based on both local and international criteria.
- To work closely with central supply centers of other hospitals, to effect standardization of central supply documents and business procedures.
- Be a good team player to develop stable and strategic supply network of medical equipment and consumables for fast growing UFH hospitals and clinics.
- Manage and train members in central supply team
- 5 years or above work experience in multi-national organizations, at least 3 years in management role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and personal skills.
- Fluent English.
- Familiar with ERP system.
- Bachelor or above
- MBA is a plus.